Friday, December 26, 2008

What a great Christmas!

We had a fantastic Christmas! We went to North Carolina, just above the Outer Banks to visit my family. We haven't seen them in so long. My parents and brother and his wife flew in also. My uncle and his wife own a Marina there so we were right on the water! Ford loved that. He was all excited about the water and walking on the dock! We spent lots of time with family!!! Ford especially enjoyed playing with my little cousing. She is 5 and he just adored her. Finlee also had a playmate, my other little cousing, Canyon. He is 7 months! My mom has a brother that is only about ten years older than me. Our kids are very close in age! Ford was so excited for Santa to come!! Seeing his face when he saw his presents was the best present Jolee and I could have ever asked for! It was a great moment! We will never forget his excitement!!! IT was a great Christmas. The drive was a little rough, but worth it!




No comments: