Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting ready for Santa...





This year for Christmas we will travel to Virginia!! That is where I grew up. I cannot wait to see my grandparents, more family, and my very bestest friends that I hav known my whole life!!! We are so excited. We are a little apprehensive about the drive, but we will make it! We have finally finished Santa shopping! Ford is going to love it! We got Finlee a few things but shedoes not really know any better yet. We have been busy busy! We went to see Santa this weekend. Ford said he would not cry this time, but he did! As sad as he was, he was so cute about it! We had two birthday parties today. So needless to say we are tuckered out!! This is my last week of work and then Jolee and I are both off for two weeks. He took his vacation then because he had a lot left for this year and had to use it before the year ended. We are going to have such a good vacation!!!

No comments: