Wednesday, November 5, 2008

People thought I was crazy...



































Uncle Ryan, Aunt Maria, and Finlee
Ford enjoying watching Incredibles on the IPOD

Me and my sweet babies!


Finlee fast aslpeep on the airplane!



People thought I was crazy....for taking a two year old and a three month old on an airplane by myself to Houston. I wondered how sane I was myself. But they were great. On the way there Finlee slept the whole way and Ford watched his movie and was content looking out the window. The way back was a little more challenging. It was his naptime and he bawled the first twenty minutes but then past out for the whole ride as did Finlee. It was better than I expected ! We had a blast with Mimi and Pawpaw and my brother Ryan and his wife. It was so good to see them. I wished we lived closer especially with the holidays coming. I wish they could see how excited Ford is getting. I want my kids to grow up close to all the grandparents, but atleast we have some here and Jolee's parents are GREAT!!! They are the best in-laws. I am blessed. I wonder how people make it when they do not like their in-laws. I cannot imagine. I love mine and the feeling is mutual from them. I certainly do miss my parents though! In Houston we did lots. We went to the children's musuem whic Ford loved. He loved digging for dinosaur bones. We did lots of shopping, thanks Mom for all their new clothes! We ate at lots of good restaurants, and much more!! I am so glad we went. Luckily I will see my parents again at Christmas! Icannot wait. We already have so much we want to get the kids from Santa!!!!


Okay so the pictures and post are all out of order, but you can see what is what!

No comments: