Monday, November 24, 2008

The holidays are coming...




Finlee and Daddy after church!


Ford and his new Woody doll.

We are so excited about the upcoming holidays!! First off, Thanksgiving is at my house!! I am excited but nervous. I have nver hosted a holiday before. I am so used to going to my grandma's house where everything is so perfect and elegant! I hope things are perfect but I do not have elegant. I have been looking for some cute fall plates but have come up short. My china is nice but it is covered in butterflies and I do not think that is appropriate Thanksgiving attire, but it will have to do. Ford is so excited about Christmas. We started Santa shopping the other day. We got Ford a Woody doll. He loves Toy Story. Ofcourse Jolee could not wait and gave it to him that night! He loves to give Ford surprises! Hopefully he can save some for Christmas morning. We got Finlee her first Cabbage patch doll. We are going to start a tradition for her where she gets one every Christmas. Ofcourse there are lots more Santa presents to be gotten! Cannot wait! We will get our tree Thankgiving night. I will always have that tradition for my kids! I love soing that!! I want Christmas to last as long as it can for them. We hope to see Santa this weekend. Ford hated it last year and I had to sit with him so hopefully this year will be better. Here are some recent pictures from last week!! They are growing like weeds!!









PS: To Janice, I feel the same way. I wish we lived closer. Who knows what the future will bring??? I miss you guys already!

No comments: