Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our trip to Charlotte!

Last weekend the kids and I packed up and headed to see my friend Haley in Charlotte. Jolee had to work.:( Haley was the very first friend that I met here in Atlanta. We met the first summer I was here at school getting our classrooms ready. We are so much alike and obviously became the best of friends. She has a little girl named Kennedy who is two and had another baby in August, Kendall. I hadn't seen Kendall yet so we headed up there to catch up. We had a lot of fun. We go there at bedtime Friday, so after all the kids were down Haley and I had a great time chatting the night away. Saturday we went to a children's museum downtown and went to the park. Sunday we left a little after breakfast to head home. We had a great time! I really miss her living here!!!



No comments: