Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ford's Sweet Words


I cannot believe that my sweet baby boy is almost 4! Only two more months! He is so excited! I often refer to him as "Mommy's Baby Boy," and he quickly reminds me that he is a big boy not a baby! He says Finlee is the baby:) Although he is almost four, he still has the cutest little sayings that remind me he is still a sweet little boy. For example:


caterpillar- "patakitter"


Finlee- "Finwee"


remember- "femember"



I love it and will cherish the times when he allows me to still treat him like a baby! He always has to cuddle with me each morning before he gets dresses. He climbs out of bed and comes and sits in my lap for a few minutes before we get dressed and go and wake up Finlee. He still needs someone to lay with him for a few minutes as he goes to sleep. All of these things I cherish because I know it will not be long before he will not want those things anymore:( He is so sweet. He constantly tells us he loves us and that we are the best mommy and daddy ever. I just love him so much and am so sad that he is growing so quickly!



No comments: