Thursday, January 28, 2010

My sweet little smart boy!!!





I love watching Ford learn! He amazes us literally everyday with something new! He has learned so much in the last couple months that it blows us away! He knows almost half of the letters of the alphabet and their sounds! I have had kindergarten students who did not know that when entering kindergarten. He is just like a little sponge! The other day he was playing with his matchbox cars. The teacher in me says lets line them up and count them. He ofcourse is thrilled and puts them in a straight line. He begins to count but is not going in order and is missing some. So I took this time to teach him one to one correspondence. And he gets it!!!!!! Then Finlee comes over and starts to try to count, you know in her own little language! I love how much they absorb things!

No comments: