Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finlee's Baptism

Finlee's baptism was this past Saturday. It was scheduled during the 9:15 mass. However, the mass was changed and we were not called. The mass was at 8:30 and we were late! I began to panic, but luckily the priest did a private ceremony for Finlee after that mass. It was perfect and she was great besides one little spell. It was the perfect day! My mom flew into town and we had a blast! My wonderful in-laws stepped away from their duties at granny's to come and we were so thankful! And ofcourse my grandma and aunt came as well as Aunt Missy and her sweet Willa!!!! It was a great day filled with family! I am usually so good about taking pictures, but was a bit frazzled. I did not get one single picture of Finlee with Nanny and Papa and it is killing me!!! I am so bummed about that! Overall the day was wonderful!







No comments: