Sunday, March 1, 2009

The most precious things in life...

A few weeks ago the sermon during mass was about how love conquers all!! Is that ever true! Especially when things are so rough for everyone, that is one things that gets us all through! I am so blessed with my life. I thank God for that every day!!! For family and friends who read this blog, I thought I would share the ten things that make my life so perfect!

1. Two beautiful and perfect children.
2. The way that Jolee looks at me and adores me.
3. My parents, they always are there for me! I miss them terribly!
4. The way Ford loves Jolee and I, the hugs and kisses he gives.
5. Finlee's perfect little smile!
6. Watching Ford grow and learn!
7. Seeing Finlee's first milestones!
8. Hearing Ford say his prayers for all the people in his life....PRECIOUS!
9. What Jolee and I have accomplished together as a couple and as parents.
10. The lessons that I have learned in life. I am still learning a few, but am still learning!




No comments: