Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My little man is.........

POTTY TRAINED! He has been wearing big boy underwear for the past week and no accidents!! He even gets to wear big boy undies to the sitter during the day!!!! He is so excited about it and the M&M's that he recieves when he goes. He gets one for teetee and three for going number 2!!! He stays dry for naptime and night time too! We are so proud of him!!!

Finlee had her 6 month checkup yesterday! She got three shots:( Poor baby screamed her head off. She is quite dramatic like her mommy! All in all she was perfect. Ears were all clear and she was great. She weighs 15 lbs. 10 oz. She is in the 45% for weight, big change from the 90% when she was born. She is long and skinny. She is 24 inches long, the 87% and has a nice average head! We were told to start all foods. She is getting better but it is not her food of preference if you get my drift. She loves to nurse! I thought about starting to wean her but have decided to wait a little longer. She is growing so well that I want to keep her going until she really starts to eat solids well.

We are getting their pictures taken Saturday. My friend is a photographer and is coming to our house to get some shots of Finlee, Ford and Finlee, and then Willa, my niece, Ford and finlee all together for Jolee's mom! I cannot wait to see how they turn out! I have matched their outfits to the tee and they look precious. Hopefully Fordy will cooperate. We are hoping since we are at home he will do better. He has a hard time at the portrait place. He would rather play with the legos! Wish us luck. Will post them as soon as I get them.

No comments: