Tuesday, September 16, 2008





We are doing great!! Finlee had her two month old checkup today. She weighed 11 lbs. 8 oz. She went down from the 87% to the 67% in weight but the doctor said she will just be a skinny baby. She said she was perfect!! We think so too. We had a lot to celebrate with Ford today. He went poopoo in the sitter's potty!!! He was so happy to tell me when I got there. Ofcourse we went and celebrated by getting him his favorite, chocolate covered cherries and Chick-Fil-A for dinner. He is just like his mommy!! They are the two most precious babies in the world! We are waiting for the arrival of our niece, Jolee's sister Missy is due any day now!! We cannot wait to meet Willa Kate. My brother and his wife are also expecting and we cannot wait to find out what they are having! Lots of babies! Ford has fallen in love with Finlee, for the most part. He still has his moments..... he will go and lay by her and say "Mommy, I a weet bruder." It just melts my heart and the other day out of nowhere, I was nursing her and he just came over and kissed her head. I about died!!!! He is so sweet! I love my babies!!!!!!

No comments: