Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!












What a great Easter!! Ford was very into dying eggs and the Easter Bunny. He was adorable. Seeing the look on his face in the morning was priceless. We dyed eggs Saturday night and he loved it!! WE spent Sunday with lots of family. We had such a great day! Ford moved into his big boy bed. He is doing great. I thought we would have issues, but he stays in it and calls for us in the morning before he gets down. He yells, "Mommy, are you? Daddy, are you?" In Ford terms that is where are you. We are enjoying the Spring weather and our screened in porch. We relaxed a lot out there this weekend!! WE are in the process of getting Ford 's room finished and then starting the nursery. I cannot wait to paint it pink. I am having some problems with the clothes. I am trying not to shop too much, but for those of you who really know me, it is killing me!!!! Here are some pictures from Easter and other things.

No comments: