Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to Normal

I would say that the adjustment period for me going back to work for Ford is over. Now when I drop him off he says bye and waves to me. At first I was sad but atleast I know he is having fun!!! He just always seems to be learning! He blows us away. He copies everything you say and I cannot believe how much he loves books. He will sit in his little chair and pile books on his lap and just look at them for the longest time!! He is understading directions and most of the time follows them. He cna be a little stubborn. We are working on saying please when he wants something instead of damanding it. He has my temperment. He even rolls his eyes. I am not proud that he learned that form me!!! He is such a sweet boy and brings us so much joy!!!

No comments: